You know who has the best ideas? Nannies and those that work in the nanny care industry. I’m constantly learning from my colleagues; not only about childcare but about so many other things. As part of the Nanny Care Hub learning community, we’ll be hosting free monthly sessions on the topics you’re interested in presented by the best, brightest, and most interesting.
Presenters will share their expertise and know-how in a wide variety of information-based sessions along with how-to demonstrations in 10 different tracks
- job search skills (e.g. resumes, portfolios, interviewing)
- on the job success (e.g. setting boundaries, working with a dog)
- nanny moms – nannies who bring their child to work (e.g. dispelling the myths around bringing your child to work during the job search process, developing your sick child policy)
- nanny shares (e.g. how pay and benefits work, when a family leaves the share)
- childcare, from newborn to teens (e.g. potty training, managing transitions, supporting virtual learners)
- family assisting (e.g. working with vendors, time management, travel planning)
- crunchy (e.g. creating a non-toxic home environment, making your own personal care products)
- self-care (e.g. exercise for crazy schedules, creating a vision board, finding your creative release)
- business (e.g. expanding your side gig, marketing your agency)
- hodgepodge – whatever else we want!
The sessions will run from 20 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on content.
DATES Dates will vary depending on the presenter’s schedule. All sessions will be recorded.
PRESENTERS People from all areas and levels of our industry are encouraged to participate. Nannies, family assistants, newborn care specialists, agencies, vendors, employers, and anyone else who’s willing to share their expertise or know-how with others.
COST Free! All our presenters are providing their time, talent, and energy free of charge so everyone can benefit from Share What You Know. If the presenter has a business, we encourage you to visit and share their social media pages and refer them if they offer something a friend needs.
If you’d like to submit an idea for a session or suggest someone as a presenter, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org