DIY Nanny Adventure Camp
Your summer is about to get easier, less stressful, and a lot more fun! Most of us are accepting the hard truth that the normal summer camps won’t be in session this year but that doesn’t mean kids have to miss out on a great summer. With the help of the DIY Nanny Adventure Camp newsletter, you can create fun, engaging camp experiences throughout the summer.
Our weekly newsletter provides you with a detailed framework for creating your own camp experience at home. You’ll receive a supplies list for easy shopping, weekly themes that are ready to go straight out of the box, a variety of theme-related activities you can customize to meet the unique needs of the kids you care for. (Don’t worry, we’ll tell you how to do that.)
What a few subscribers have to say about the program…
Why subscribe to the DIY Nanny Adventure Camp newsletter? It…
- is a time and energy saver. The work of researching and developing activities is done for you. The user-friendly format allows you to quickly and easily put on an expert level camp experience kids will love.
- details easy-to-use modifications. Because one size doesn’t fit all, each issue tells you how to modify the activities based on your space and the ages, abilities, and interests of your kids.
- supports working with multiple ages. You’ll learn how to adapt the themes and activities to the ages you’re working with so children can participate together, each at their own level.
- is created especially for the in-home environment. This isn’t a daycare plan you have to try and adapt to your work.
- makes you look like a rock star camp director. Solve the unique “camps are closed” challenge parents are facing this summer with a weekly camp experience that kids can get genuinely excited about.
- was created by two nanny experts with over 30 years of combined experience creating kid-centric, engaging curriculum.
Meet the Creative Minds Behind the DIY Nanny Adventure Camp
Sarah Salisbury has always loved taking care of children. Her first paying job was as a Mother’s Helper for a neighbor’s three children when she was ten years old. The children at the time were five years old, three years old and newborn. That newborn is now twenty-five years old!
After being a Mother’s Helper for two years, Sarah started babysitting for several neighbors as well as volunteering at the day care center where her mother worked. She began working at that day care center in both full time and part time capacities. After moving to Syracuse in 2005, she worked at another day care but was very unhappy. In Oct 2005, she found her very first nanny job and was hooked! She has been lucky to work with some truly wonderful families. Sarah loves reading, kickboxing, photography, being near the ocean and rock climbing. She lives near Syracuse, NY with her husband and daughter, and is currently caring for her third set of triplets!
Before becoming a nanny almost 20 years ago, Heidi Joline worked in preschools and daycare settings, earning her Early Childhood Associate. She continued her work with children as a travel nanny, transitioning her into a big move from the East Coast to the LA area. Heidi has worked with multiple sets of twins, some all at the same time. Heidi created the popular facebook group Nanny Lesson Plans-Ideas/Art/Songs.
Get Started Now
When you sign up, you’ll receive an introductory issue where you’ll get to meet your camp experts and receive a general supplies list for easy shopping. Then you’ll receive your DIY Nanny Adventure Camp newsletter each Thursday in your inbox, giving you plenty of time to read through it and get ready for Monday morning.
The DIY Nanny Adventure Camp newsletter is available for June, July, and August 2020. You can subscribe to each month individually for $30 a month or get the whole summer for $75.
All sales are final.
- annual Positive Discipline conference online - May 4, 2020
- COVID-19 Relief Options for Those Paid Under the Table - April 17, 2020
- Superhero Training Camp - April 16, 2020