Nanny Care Hub is excited to present our community the professional development opportunity to take the Conscious Discipline 10 session online course Conscious Discipline: Building Resilient Schools and Homes as a team under the NannyU umbrella. This award-winning 10-session online course will guide you through the core methodology of Conscious Discipline, a leader in brain-based social-emotional learning that’s proven to build resilience in children, families, educators and schools.
This course is geared towards the classroom (it was selected for the 2020 Teachers’ Choice Award for Professional Development by Learning Magazine), however the information can be adapted to the in-home environment and used in your work as a nanny. Resiliency is a skill needed in every environment. We will have a facebook discussion group and Zoom chats where we can talk about adaptations and tackle other questions. These are great skills to have as a nanny and it’s also a big resume booster.
- The cost is $25. (individual value is $379)
- The course is approximately 11 hours plus optional additional resources and reading.
- The course will start January 1, 2021 and you will have until December, 31, 2021 to fully complete it. You can move through the course at your own pace.
- You can receive a personalized Certificate of Completion by marking each course session as complete after you’ve watched the video.
- View details of the course in this PDF brochure.
- View the course syllabus in this PDF.
- Each participant will have the option to purchase the book The NEW Conscious Discipline Book – Expanded & Updated. Book Description: Shift from “Do as I say” to “Be the change” with the updated skills, strategies and structures in the newly revised Conscious Discipline book. It contains all of the transformational strength of the seven powers and skills from the earlier editions, plus new brain information, new strategies, exclusive access to a web portal and more! Perfect for toddler to 5th Grade classrooms, adaptable for all others. The book is $29 plus shipping (my shipping was $3.55).
- Each participant will be able to download a digital version of the 150-page participant workbook online. Bound copies are also available for purchase for $15 plus shipping.
- There is a minimum number of people needed to make the class a go. If you’re interested, please email me with CD class in the subject line to email@example.com.