organized by Domestic | Match
event at 615 Cuesta Drive, Mountain View, CA 94040
Join Domestic | Match for a morning of games, networking, and friendships.
– a blanket for you and your charge
– food and drinks for you and your charge
– games for you and your charge
– sunscreen and sunhats for you and your child
– fun and excitement!
We look forward to seeing you and your charges on August 11th, 2022
organized by Michigan Nanny Authority
Children’s Nature Playscape at 302 Academy Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Michigan Nanny Authority is excited to host a Nanny Playdate at Children’s Nature Playscape on Bronson Park on Thursday, August 11th from 11am to 1pm! Pack a picnic lunch and come dressed to climb, play, and splash. You do not have to arrive at 11am or stay until 1pm, come when you’re able and stay as long as you’d like (the Playscape closes for the day at 3pm).
Please review the Playscape Visitor Policy and Safety Precautions on their website at https://www.kalamazooplayscape.org/hours-of-operation.
Please email Jaynie Fawley to let her know you’re attending.
- What You Should Not Include In Your Nanny Contract - August 21, 2022
- 2022 National Nanny Playdate Events - August 8, 2022
- Top Nanny Talent is coming! - July 30, 2022